Saturday, March 1, 2008

Why I Proposed

I guess I never explained why I decided to ask Kristy to marry me. It wasn't a tough decision to make. There were several reasons:

1. She is amazingly beautiful, both inside and out.
2. I love her smile.
3. I love making her smile.
4. She comes from a great family.
5. She has two things that were extremely important to me: a) a love for children and b) a love for the Lord.
6. She is a hard worker.
7. She loves a clean and tidy home.
8. She is tech-savvy.
9. She is sociable.
10. She is tall.
11. She looks great on my arm :P
12. She is active.
13. She shares so many interests with me.
14. I knew that she was going to be an amazing mother, and she is!
15. No one that I met ever spoke poorly of her.
16. She is a good cook.
17. She is strong, both inside and out.
18. She is goal-oriented.
19. She loves my family.
20. She quickly became my best friend, who I could talk to about anything.

There were many other great qualities that helped me make the easy decision to ask Kristy to be mine for eternity. I'm very blessed to have her as a part of my life each and every day, to be able to see all these wonderful qualities on a regular basis.

No comments: